Where We Are Today
We are working hard to keep Hopeful Hooves alive and to save horses. This is why Hopeful Hooves was created; to continue to save, rehabilitate, and train horses to eventually be utilized in therapeutic riding.
How Can I Help?
With your donation, you will continue the work of Hopeful Hooves, and here's how this helps:
- Horses will be rescued, nursed back to health, and rehabilitated and fed. At the moment, this is the primary focus for Hopeful Hooves.
- You will help resurrect our plans for building one indoor and two outdoor therapeutic riding arenas.
- We can start better training our horses and therapeutic riding can begin.
- Hiring of qualified equine therapists can begin.
- Hopeful Hooves, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) entity. Your donation is tax deductible.
Make a Donation
- You will help provide hay and grain
- Ferrier service, floating of teeth.
- Vet appointments and worming.
- Purchase of grooming supplies, tack, and exercise equipment.
- Training and retraining
- Catastrophic insurance to pay for colic surgery should one of the horses need it.
- Wood shavings for horse stalls.
- Salt and mineral blocks
- Vaccines, updated electronic health certificate for each horse once a year.
- Fly mist, fly masks, and mist system to prevent fly infestation.
- You can make a donation by mailing a check to Hopeful Hooves, Inc.
- You could go to any Wells Fargo Bank brank office using the Hopeful Hooves, Inc. name, and account number 3597155245.
- If you sell items on eBay, you can donate a portion of what the item sells for to Hopeful Hooves, Inc. (eBay ID: rottijohn)
- Contact Hopeful Hooves, Inc. if you have any other ideas or can donate items to be sold on eBay.
Adopt a Horse and become a Horse Angel! With your donation, you will be able to name your adoptive horse and provide food for one year! (Note: In the event all horses are adopted, we will inform you when a new horse is saved!) Thank you for your support! We are a non-profit, and everything goes toward the running of the organization.